Friday, 14 May 2021

 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1lzQinnjkz4tpFEQqksfMysFQeyjT3B2v/edit#slide=id.p1

This learning Material is a PPT simulation where students will have to carry out the experiment. I created it using power point presentation. I have used different shapes and color fills to make the cylinder, oil, water, honey, test tube and cork look realistic. I have then animated and made adjustments with timing so that it would appear on its own. I have also inserted textboxes and pictures that I downloaded from Google.

This learning material is useful as students can carry out the experiment on their own without the help of the teacher. On top of that it can be carried out with the materials that is available in their locality such as bottles.

 

This material can be used during lesson as an activity for students to carry out. Teacher can show this material in the classroom and let students carry out the experiment following the instructions. It can also be used in lesson conclusion to remind them the steps for the experiment.

 

Activity instruction

Ø  Read the instructions step at a time.

Ø  Then follow the instruction step by step.

Ø  After the experiment, write down what you observed in the book.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/fraction-matcher This learning Material is a Phet simulation where students will match two fractions...