Saturday, 10 April 2021

 

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/15bOUQNHdB4HF4y60qHsABs8Cio4AJURI/edit#slide=id.p1

This learning material is a quiz for class I students. I made it using power point presentation. It consists of 3 slides; first slide consists of the questions, second contains the congratulation and tick picture and the last slide contains the sorry and wrong picture. I have hyperlinked the correct answers to the second slide which writes congratulation and wrong answers to the third slide which says sorry. Then I have hyperlinked the textboxes which writes 'back' to the first slide which contains the questions. This learning material will help students know the past tenses through fun way like quiz. It is useful because it can be attended outside the classroom too. It is also easier for teachers to design such activity. On top of that, students will understand the topic better as it is a hands on experience activity.

 This quiz can be used not only in the class but also at home. It can be used during introduction to check how much students know, during lesson activity or also during closure to check how much they understood the lesson. The teacher can send in the class chats and let students do as homework. This quiz can be done individually, in pairs or in groups. 

Activity Instruction

Read the question carefully.

Think which would be the correct answer. 

After you have decided, click on that word.

Check if your answer is correct or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/fraction-matcher This learning Material is a Phet simulation where students will match two fractions...