This teaching learning
material is a guessing game where students will guess the names of the animal by listening to the sounds. It is made
using power point presentation. I have downloaded the pictures and sounds from
goggle and then inserted it in the slide. I also inserted textbox under the
pictures which writes the names of those animals. I made adjustments with
regards to the timing so that animations can come one after another on time.
The domestic animals that I used are cat, sheep, cow, horse, and dog.
This learning material will help students recognize the real sounds of the animals. They will also know the names of the domestic animals and the features they possess. Through this activity, students will learn better because it is audio and visual based learning activity. They will hear the sound of the animals and also see their pictures after a while thus helping them check if their guesses are correct. This will in turn help them learn and remember for longer duration.
This TLM can be used in the class during lesson activity for class I students. After the teacher has taught the lesson, they can then use this learning material as an activity. They can use it with the whole class, in groups, in pairs or individually as per teachers or students' convenience. It can also be used in conclusion to review students' understanding on the topic. The scores they score will indicate their understanding on the topic.
Activity Instruction
Students will:
ü Listen
to the sounds.
ü Then
guess the animals that make that particular sound.
ü If
they guessed right, they will give themselves a point.
ü At the end they will see how many points they scored out of 5.
Through this they will know how much they understood about the topic.
No comments:
Post a Comment